Sunday, October 14, 2007

Missed out on blogging yesterday evening. That's because i spent my whole saturday finding another suitable skin for my blog. Thought it was time for a change since i've started blogging again. My blog's skin is not the only thing i've changed. My background midi was also giving problems at times. When it was happy, it would automatically play when one enters my blog. When it doesn't feel like it, it won't start at all. Period. End up i had to remove it and change to my imeem playlist. Pity though, 'cos i preferred to play midis instead of the songs' full version in my blog. Also, 千年之恋's midi quite fitted my blog, but i don't think the actual song would be appropriate for my blog. It took me quite some time for me to get my playlist to work proper in my blog. Sometime's it would have the same problem of not playing too. But i found a solution by chance. When i went to another person's blog who also uses the imeem player (which, coincidentally was not auto-playing), i played his imeem player and went back to my blog again. Presto! The playlist would start playing. Hopefully it's my laptop screwing up instead of the codes. I wouldn't want you readers to trouble yourself too much to the extent of not being able to enjoy my blog. So.. yea.

Anyways, by the time i was done with my blog, it was already late at night (or early in the morning, depending how you look at it). Needless to say i plopped myself on thy bed and fell asleep. Can say that i'm pretty satisfied with how my blog is right now. Though it's missing a few blog knick-knacks which other bloggers would decorate their blogs with, it's still looks good to me, and that's what counts. I think.

Went to Chinatown today. Had the intention of going to CK for some snack shopping, but it slipped my mind. There goes my late night cookie munchies.. Oh yeah! I saw this cool sign pasted on the wall on this chinese snack store. It went,



说了又不听
听了又不懂
不懂又不问
问了又不做
做了又做错
做错又不认
认了又不服
不服有不说


Sugoiii (That's Japanese for cool)!!! It was so cool that i had to memorise it and use it as my MSN nick.

Dinner was at a coffeeshop near my house where they sold those 煮炒 stuffs. Met up with my mother there, who just returned form Thailand earlier that day. Was surprised that she would buy me a pink, yes pink, Polo T-shirt. I kind of expected her to buy some shirt for her. I sure didn't see pink coming. It's not that i don't wear pink and all. pink is fine. In fact i have another pink Polo T-shirt in my closet. I just don't get why my mother would buy pink for me. pinksified.

Went for the toilet straight when i went home. Held my tide for quite some time. When i came entered my room and started using my laptop, i suddenly had this desire to get my friend to blog again. Don't know why. This weird feeling just came over me. Funny. Anyway, he didn't put much of a fight. he just did whatever i said as i guided him to raise his blog from the grave (a literal pun once you visit his blog). Wished he would resist more though. Even though it probably wouldn't stop me from convincing him, at least i'd have more fun in the process. Visit his blog! He's a really funny guy, that's why he's my bestie. LOL. yeah.. anyway his registered under 'Heng Hui' in my link section. So.. yeah.. Haha

Been doing a lot of thinking lately, about the things i do. Take for instance the recent chalet i organised for some SCC people. Why do i do things for others? I didn't even thought about that before, until someone asked me that question on the first night of the chalet. So.. why do i do things for others? For the rest of that night, i was faced with that question, a question in which i have no answer. Something did came to my mind though, and that was to let members of SCC to get together and know each other better. You know, build up rapport with each other, even between seniors and juniors. A so-called 'bonding session'. But, i can't help but feel that it might only be a cover. Perhaps there is a deeper reason behind my actions. Or maybe i'm just thinking too much into it.

It's not just this chalet. Sometimes, when i see people alone, or upset, i will definately try to help in any way possible to make him/her feel better. If i know that someone has a problem, i will naturally talk to that person and help with some solutions if possible. If nothing comes to mind, then i'll just sit down there and listen. Few people know it but simply saying out your problems, worries and fears makes one feel better. All you need is a good listening ear. I don't choose to do it or not. I just.. do.

But now, i believe i may have the answer. The reason i always do what i can to make people feel better, to lift them from their sadness, to make them feel they are not alone, is because.. because i know exactly how it feels, and i do not wish for anyone to experience them. I know how it feels to be sad, to be hurt, to be lost, in despair, to be all alone.. It is a terrible feeling for anyone to have, and that's why i do what i do. That's what i feel anyway.

When i came to that realisation, another question came to mind.

As i try my best to help people, who will help me?


Who will make my day when i'm blue?
Who will lift the weight off my shoulders?
Who will make me feel that i'm not alone after all?

This time.. i have no answer..